Looking for a CPM Class?
Are you interested in CPM but can't find a class near you? Would you like to bring the CPM program to your city or your organization?
You've come to the right place. Here's what to do:
1. Check our Schedule & Registration page for a list of current classes. The 3rd column lists the cities where classes are held. If there is one near you, click on the icon to register for the class.
2. If there are no classes near you, send an email to FCPM at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about starting one in your area. We will work with you to contact other agencies and try to get enough participants for a class.
3. CPM classes are offered three different ways:
- Contract Classes - One agency contracts to send 25 students through the program for a flat fee. This is the most economical way to send large numbers of students through the program. We have many agencies that have sent "generations" of classes through the CPM program, sometimes starting a new group of 25 each year.
- Open Enrollment Classes - These are offered by FCPM or by community colleges around the state. Open enrollment prices are higher than contract or co-op classes, because they are priced per person. But this is a very effective way to send small numbers of employees through the program.
- Co-op Classes - This is our newest model, which has been very successful in these tough budget times. A co-op is a multi-agency class, typically hosted by one agency. FCPM offers a flat fee for 25 students, then the host agency "sells" those seats to other agencies. The cost per student is the same as with a contract class. However, instead of needing 25 students from one agency, each agency commits to send a handful of students through the program, in return for the lower price.